Paragon Cookies Policy
Cookies can be either “Persistent” or “Session” cookies: A Persistent cookie is stored by a browser and remains valid until a determined expiration date unless it is deleted by the user beforehand; a Session cookie, on the other hand, expires when a user session ends (when the browser is closed). Cookies usually do not contain data that identifies a user personally, but some personal information we store about you may be linked to the information we gather and store through cookies. We use both Persistent and Session cookies in our website.
- The names of the cookies we use in our website and their purpose are described below:
- Google and Mautic products: use to recognize users computers/ track users while browsing/ improve the websites usability/ analyze browsing patterns/ manage the website/ prevent frauds and improve security/ personalize user experience/ segment advertising.
- Most browsers allow you to decline cookies.
- You may delete the cookies that are already stored in your computer.
- The deletion of the cookies will negatively impact the usability of many websites.
- The blockage of all cookies will negatively impact the usability of many websites. If you block the usage of cookies, you won´t be able to use all the site´s services.
- The cookies are resources that we use to suggest relevant content for the user and to better the user experience in our website.